Dr Piotr Turkowski
An experienced specialist in hair restoration surgery. Doctor of aesthetic medicine and member of Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery as well as prestigious international ISAPS and ISHRS.
Doctor of aesthetic medicine and a specialist passionate about hair restoration surgery. In addition, he specializes in plastic surgery. A sole officially registered in Warsaw member of ISHRS (the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) composed of the best worldwide known specialists in hair loss treatments and restoration.
Dr. Turkowski mainly specializes in hair transplant surgery. He is one of the best experts in Poland who continues to support his knowledge and experience in hair transplants. He is also engaged in liposuction and face plastic surgery.
In addition, dr. Turkowski performs a wide range of aesthetic medicine surgeries. They include treatments with lasers, botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid to shape facial contour or lips shape.
Dr. Turkowski is a member of prestigious societies i.e. Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, The International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
Dr. Turkowski completed International Anti-Aging Center for Education courses with the grade “excellent”. The center was established by Polish Society for Aesthetic Dermatology in Warsaw. In addition, he completed Cosmetology course on faculty of Pharmacy, Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
Since the fifth year of his studies he was trained by a distinguished specialist dr. Samir Ibrahim in Mandala Beauty Clinic in Poznan where he was working for 7 years. He undertook specialized studies in Specialist Medical Center in Polanica Zdroj – the oldest and reputable department of Plastic Surgery in Poland.
Currently Dr. Turkowski works in Ambroziak Clinic and Plastic Surgery Clinic – Center of Postgraduate Medical Education (CKMP) in Warsaw. He also continues his specialization in Plastic Surgery Clinic supervised by Head of the Clinic prof. Bartłomiej Noszczyk. He is also a lecturer at universities and congresses.
Dr. Turkowski is an author of few scientific publications in plastic surgery field, e.g. “The Effect of Vaser Abdominal Liposuction on Metabolic Profile in Overweight Males” in prestigious “American Journal of Men’s Health”.
Dr. Turkowski has participated in many courses, trainings and conferences, such as:
- International congress American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – Miami
- CO2 Fractional laser, Radiofrequency, IR+ FR, ultrasonic waves – Milan
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital – one of the best hospitals in the world, specialties: plastic and reconstructive microsurgery – Taiwan
- Akademikliniken internship in a prestigious and the largest private Plastic Surgery Clinic in Sweden – Stockholm
- 2nd Mediterranean FUE Workshop held by dr. Alex Ginzburga and dr. Jose Lorenzo, field leaders – Madrid
- World Congress Prague, held by ISHRS – Prague
- The Orlando Live Surgery Workshop held by dr. Matt Leavitt, improvements in FUE and FUT hair transplant techniques – Orlando (USA)
- University Hospital Brussels, internship with prof. Moustapha Hamdi, a specialist in oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast – Brussels
Dr. Turkowski still continues his education. At least a few times a year he participates in local and international courses, trainings and conferences.