Many people suffer from thinning eyebrows or even eyebrow hair loss which can be caused by different factors such as chemotherapy, diseases, genetics or injuries. Eyebrow hair loss or thinning is a real problem which is usually hidden with makeup. However, it is recommended to undergo eyebrow hair transplant surgery with the FUE method to get rid of the problem forever. This is a verified and effective method recommended by dermatologists to restore eyebrow hair.
FUE eyebrows hair transplant – what is it?
How to restore eyebrows after chemotherapy or injury? How to make your eyebrows thicker? How to restore thinning eyebrows? How to treat hereditary eyebrow hair loss? An effective solution to the above problems is eyebrow hair transplant surgery with FUE method. It involves transplanting between 50 – 400 grafts. They are extracted from the back part of the patient’s neck or an area behind an ear because their shape and structure most closely resemble natural eyebrow hair.
FUE eyebrows hair transplant – procedure description
Before surgery a medical interview is carried out to make an initial assessment of the transplant areas. First, a doctor injects regional anesthesia into the area where hair follicles are to be extracted from. It makes the surgery practically painless. During the surgery a doctor uses the thinnest puncture needles to extract single follicles and place them i.e. by pricking the skin on the eyebrows. The whole procedure usually takes 2-3 hours depending on the condition of the hair and the number of grafts. FUE eyebrow hair transplant surgery requires extraordinary precision and accuracy to transplant the grafts at an appropriate angle and shape the eyebrows to fit the face shape.
Results of FUE eyebrows hair transplant
The first results of FUE eyebrow hair transplant are visible immediately after surgery. For 6 months following surgery the eyebrows are becoming thicker and thicker and one year later an appropriate eyebrow shape is visible.
Advantages of FUE eyebrows hair transplant
Benefits of FUE eyebrow hair transplant include:
- Efficiency – the eyebrows always become thicker and look natural after surgery.
- No scars – a doctor uses no scalpel nor stitches so the patient does not have to worry about scars being visible in the donor area or the eyebrows.
- Permanent result – hairs are transplanted with follicles and stem cells located there which are responsible for hair growth. That guarantees effective transplant surgery results for an unlimited time.
- No pain – thanks to regional anesthesia used during the surgery.
- Quick recovery – it usually takes a few days to recover after an FUE eyebrow hair transplant surgery. At that time the patient can experience a little redness on the eyebrows and discomfort in the donor area.
The FUE eyebrow hair transplant is an effective method to make eyebrows thicker and your face look beautiful and attractive. It is also a perfect solution for people who wish to have their eyebrows look more symmetrical and well-shaped.
Wow this article is very useful and helpful! Thanks for sharing good articles. Try not to panic with skin and hair changes. This treatment is very good.
Hi Dear Dr Piotr Turkowski , its newbe for me and many Thanks have share a good article with us
I think that’s right eyebrow is the most outstanding face hair anybody has. from this blog, I just knew that hair transplant can be applied in eyebrows. it was fast and looks very compromising. thanks for the information